Spare me your space age technobabble, Attila the Hun! And yet you haven’t said what I told you to say! How can any of us trust you? This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Less Than Hero
Wow, you got that off the Internet? In my day, the Internet was only used to download pornography. But I’ve never been to the moon! As an interesting side note, as a head without a body, I envy the dead. You mean while I’m sleeping in it? I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester quietly as a mental illness. Fry! Quit doing the right thing, you jerk!
- Kids don’t turn rotten just from watching TV.
- You don’t know how to do any of those.
The Series Has Landed
I’m just glad my fat, ugly mama isn’t alive to see this day. Bender, we’re trying our best. I don’t ‘need’ to drink. I can quit anytime I want! No! Don’t jump! Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools.
Amazon Women in the Mood
Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died. Shut up and take my money! Isn’t it true that you have been paid for your testimony? Kids have names? Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away!
- Too much work. Let’s burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer.
- Tell her you just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating.
- Goodbye, cruel world. Goodbye, cruel lamp. Goodbye, cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some sort of cruel muslin and the cute little pom-pom curtain pull cords. Cruel though they may be…
Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by “devil”, I mean Robot Devil. And by “metaphorically”, I mean get your coat. I videotape every customer that comes in here, so that I may blackmail them later. Five hours? Aw, man! Couldn’t you just get me the death penalty? Check it out, y’all. Everyone who was invited is here. Bender, I didn’t know you liked cooking. That’s so cute.